This premier business event links women vendors to markets by providing training, improving skills and facilitating meetings with buyers.
Previous events held in China, Mexico and Rwanda, facilitated thousands of business to business (B2B) meetings where business transaction agreements were signed; click here for an insight into the WVEF experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 500 PARTICIPANTS – Women vendors, multinational corporations, policy makers, and Trade Support Institutions;
- BUYER MENTOR GROUPS – sectoral workshops in preparation for the B2B meetings;
- OVER 1000 PRESCHEDULED B2B MEETINGS – one to one meetings between women vendors and buyers over a two day period;
- INTERACTIVE EXHIBITION AREA – including visual and dynamic promotion of women vendors, interactive technology challenge stage, and live coffee tasting/baristas demonstrations.
- Specialty coffee
- Information technology
- Gourmet food (for Latin America only)
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Applying companies must be women owned *
- Company must be formally registered and incorporatedInformation technology
- Company must operate in one or several of the WVEF 2015 sectors (coffee; IT; services; gourmet food)
- Company must be domiciled in a developing country
Apply now to participate in WVEF 2015 by completing the Women Vendor Application Form. The deadline for applications is 26 June 2015!
Please fill in the application form carefully and accurately as the application will be used for the selection and matching process.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to attend THE global event linking Women vendors with buyers, partners and investors!
For more information: www.intracen.org/womenandtrade
Contact us at: email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page